MAIN STREET COMES TO LIFE AT HOLLY SPRINGS TOWN CENTER
A Modern Destination, 114 Years in the Making
Honoring the long history of Holly Springs, the new Town Center is the modern definition of Main Street life today. A thoughtful master plan artfully combines retail, restaurants, residential and green spaces. A landmark new Holly Springs City Hall, inspired by the charm of the city’s rich history, will be surrounded by settings designed to create and celebrate connections and community.
- Unique restaurant and retail spaces
- Grand Lawn for events, festivals, holiday celebrations like the Easter Egg Hunt, Autumn Fest, Christmas Parade and more
- Amphitheater with concert and event stage
- Outdoor Market Plaza
- New Holly Springs City Hall
- New residential including city homes and town homes for sale and stacked flats for lease
- Ample street and deck parking
The City of Holly Springs and the Downtown Development Authority enter into a Development and Management agreement with Stonecrest Homes GA, LLC for the Town Center Project. Stonecrest Homes and the City begin work to prepare the 22-acre site for construction.
The Holly Springs City Council and the Downtown Development Authority award the Holly Springs Town Center Demolition Project to Complete Demolition Services, Inc. The scope of the project includes building and flatwork demolition, concrete crushing, haul-off and grading.
The Holly Springs City Council and the Downtown Development Authority award the Holly Springs Mixed-Use Sitework & Infrastructure Project to Vertical Earth and Alliance Engineering + Planning. The project includes grading, excavation, construction and installation of various utilities, and is scheduled to take 15 months to complete.